Editing a Quick Letter
You will use Merge Fields in order to customize your Quick Letters for your patients and referrals.
After selecting the filename for your Quick Letter and clicking OK, it will merge with the patient you have selected and will be shown on the screen as it will appear when printed.
You can now be edit the letter before sending it to the printer. For example, you may want to add an additional sentence or paragraph or even edit the body of the letter.
Click on the Preview button to go to the Print Preview.
Spell Checking is shown as an icon at the top of the Quick Letter screen.
To review and edit the letter:
- Use the arrow keys in the scroll bar to move through the document or you can use the arrow keys on the keyboard.
- Click with the left mouse button at the location you would like to edit and begin typing.
- Click on Preview to view how the document will appear on the printed page.
- Click with the left mouse on the Preview screen to use the Zoom feature. This will magnify the file for easier reading! Click again with the left mouse to continue zooming.
- Click again on Preview to go back to edit the letter. If you choose to Cancel the letter, click once with the left mouse button on Cancel. This will exit the Quick Letter screen and return to the previous screen.
Click here to learn more about Quick Letter Features!