Treatment Plan Columns on Transaction Screen
The Treatment Plan that you enter manually on the patient Transaction screen is automatically tracked by MOGO. This treatment will be shown in the Treatment Window in the Appointment Book. It will be tracked in the To Do List in the Pending Tx Plan folder.
The Treatment Plan Date and Accept Date information will be tracked your Business Analysis Report under Treatment Plan Cases Presented and % Accepted. You must have a date in the Acc.Date Column for each line of treatment in order for this information to be shown on the Business Analysis Report.
The following columns on the patient Transaction screen are used with Treatment Plans:
- TxP. Date Column
- This column is used to enter the date that you gave the patient the Treatment Plan. MOGO will enter the current date in this column whenever you enter treatment (either dated or undated) on the Transaction screen.
- This date must be on each line of treatment that was recommended to the patient as a Treatment Plan. You can double click on this column to open the calendar if you need to change the date.
- Acc. Date Column
- This column is used to enter the date that the patient accepted the Treatment Plan. MOGO will enter the current date in this column whenever you enter complete dates for treatment. You can also enter a date manually at any time by clicking with the right mouse to enter the current date. You can also double click on this column to open the calendar if you need to change the date.
- If you delete the complete date, MOGO will ask if you would like to remove the Acc.Date as well. Note: MOGO will give you the option to recalculate the insurance estimates based on the most current information for the patient and their insurance plan whenever you enter a completion date or a Treatment Plan acceptance date.
- This column is also used to stop tracking a pre-authorization on the Treatment Status Report. When the pre-authorization is received, enter the date it was received on the insurance code line (i.e., AP- Blue Cross Blue Shield). You can click with the right mouse to enter the current date.