Printing Receipts – Buttons and Print Preview Menu Bar
The following buttons are found at the bottom of the Receipt window:
- Contains the setup information for your printer.
- Sends the Receipt to the current printer or to the screen, depending on the “Print to” option marked at the bottom of the Receipt window.
- Accesses MOGO Help Knowledge Base.
- Closes the Receipt window.
If you Print to Screen, you can change the top and left printout margins for Statements, Receipts, Appointment Cards, and Recall Cards (and the Denti-Cal insurance form) in order to conform to your printer.
- Click on the icon on the Preview screen after you “Print to Screen”.
- The margins cannot exceed 3 inches. If you set the margins to more than 3 inches, you will receive a message regarding this limitation.
- Changes made in the Options screen will automatically be saved for the next time you print a Receipt or Statement.
The menu bar on the Print Preview screen has the following options:
- Page Setup… – The Page Setup option opens the Windows Page Setup dialog which allows you to change printer settings and preview them on the screen without printing.
- Print…[Ctrl P] – The Print option opens the Windows Printer Selection dialog before printing.
- Exit – To close the Print Preview screen.
- Contents – To go to MOGO’s Help Knowledge Base.