Transaction History Screen – Options
Current Year information and Complete History will be shown on the bottom of the History screen. This information will show Charges, Adjustments, Patient Payments, Insurance Payments, and Balance.
The Current Year includes transactions for the current calendar year.
The Complete History Balance does not include balances from other family members who have an “S” in their Account Type field.
You can mark the boxes at the bottom of the History screen in order to include or exclude information. These boxes will remain marked for all patients until you click to “unmark” them.
You may want to mark the following boxes before clicking on the Print icon. You could then print the History screen so that it contains only the information you need.
- Show All Family Members will allow you to see the History screens for all family members. Click in the box to activate this feature. Click again to show only this patient’s History. If you also mark the box to “Show Active Transactions”, you will see the Active and History screens for all family members. This is a great way to quickly review the entire family’s account from one screen!
- If you remove the “X” from “Show All Family Members”, the History screen will also show any distribution of payments for this patient from other family members. These distributions will be shown automatically so that the Running Balance amount will be accurately calculated. They will appear in red.
- If you are showing “All Family Members”, then the individual payment distributions will not be shown. This is because all payments are already included automatically when you “Show All Family Members”.
- Note: If you mark “Show All Family Members” on a family member with an “S” in their Account Type field, a message will appear. MOGO will let you know that this person’s balance is maintained separately.
- Show Active Transactions will include work from the Transaction screen. Click in the box to activate. If you try to un-post active transaction, MOGO will remind you to turn off this feature. You can quickly see whether the transaction is from the Active or History screen by looking at the column on the far right. You will see an “A” for Active, or a “P” for posted History. You can rearrange columns by clicking and dragging them to a new position.
- All Codes – All types of codes will be listed, including treatment, payments, and administrative codes.
- Tx Codes – If you would only like to view treatment codes, click to mark this box. For example, you may just want to view treatment that was entered for this patient.
- Credit Codes – If you would only like to view credit codes, click to mark this box. For example, you may just want to see only payments that were entered for this patient.
- Adm. Codes – This will list all Administration codes, such as To Do List, Silent, and Insurance Claim codes.
- Complete – Complete is marked by default. Only transactions that have been completed or dated are listed. You cannot remove the “x” from this box unless you mark the box to view “Incomplete”.
- Incomplete – Incomplete or undated treatment will be listed. You can remove the “x” from the “Complete” box if you only want to view “Incomplete” codes. This would be a way to see only treatment plans for the patient or their family. If you remove the “x” from this box, the “Complete” box will again have an “x”.
- Tip: The Complete History Balance from the History screen can be compared to the Current Balance amount on the Family Ledger if you have marked the boxes to Include All Family Members and Include Active Transactions on the History screen. The only exception would be if someone in the family has an “S” in their Account Type field. That is because the History screen does not include family members with an “S” in their Account Type field. The Ledger always includes all family members.