The Word Processor icon is shown on the Patient Lookup List. It is under Documents on the menu bar in the Patient Information screen or Patient Transaction screen.
The following features are under Options on the menu bar:
- HTML… – The HTML Options will contain stylesheet save options of No stylesheet (this is the default), Inline stylesheet, Save stylesheet in separate file, and Save but do not overwrite existing file. The stylesheet file name can also be entered.
- PDF… – To access PDF Export Password Security Settings. This will allow you to set up security or your Adobe PDF (portable document format) file.
- Ruler Inches – If you have activated the Ruler under View on the menu bar, it will appear in inches.
- Ruler Centimeters – If you have activated the Ruler under View on the menu bar, it will appear in centimeters.
- Ruler Millimeter – If you have activated the Ruler under View on the menu bar, it will appear in millimeters.
- Display/Hide Merge List – This will either open or close the Merge List. The Merge List contains Merge Fields that you will use to customize your document.
- Display/Hide Merge Field Tool Tips – If you had activated Display Merge Field Tool Tips, a tool tips window will describe the Merge Field for you whenever you point your cursor to the Merge Field in the document.