MOGO Windows maintenance updates can be downloaded free of charge.
How to Install the MOGO Update
- Close MOGO
- Download the latest build file
- Click Run from the File Download
- After the download is complete, click Run once again
- Click Next in the Install Shield window
- Read the End-User License Agreement, select I Accept and click Next
- When the installation if complete, click Finish to exit the installation
Version 22 Updates
MOGO Version 22 (Cloud)
Build 169 (10/15/2019)
The MOGO Version 22 maintenance update is for existing MOGO v22 users. This self-extracting setup program contains the latest enhancements and fixes for version 22, and can only be loaded to a computer with MOGO Version 22 already installed. This is not a full upgrade, so it will not upgrade previous versions of MOGO to Version 22. Do not download UPV2200.EXE unless you are using MOGO Version 22. For more information, see how to install MOGO updates.
v22 Build 169
Build 169 Contains the Following Enhancements:
- Cropping and saving images from the Image Editor now saves correctly.
- Taking x-rays or opening the Transaction Screen from the Restorative Chart no longer causes the Restorative Chart to go behind the Patient Lookup List.
- Voice eReminders are no longer available.
v22 Build 167
Build 167 Contains the Following Enhancements:
- The speed when generating the Accounts Receivable Report has been improved.
- A new option to turn off the Latency Notification has been added to the Program 1 tab in Office Setup.
- The Restorative Chart no longer flashes when it refreshes.
- Switching cameras in Video Configuration now saves.
v22 Build 162
Build 162 Contains the Following Enhancements:
- Problems with latency no longer activates the payment subscription notification.
- Selecting an employee in the CC field while sending interoffice messages now works correctly.