MOGO Windows maintenance updates can be downloaded free of charge.
How to Install the MOGO Update
- Close MOGO
- Download the latest build file
- Click Run from the File Download
- After the download is complete, click Run once again
- Click Next in the Install Shield window
- Read the End-User License Agreement, select I Accept and click Next
- When the installation if complete, click Finish to exit the installation
Version 21 Updates
MOGO Version 21 (Cloud)
Build 95 (4/9/2018)
The MOGO Version 21 maintenance update is for existing MOGO v21 users. This self-extracting setup program contains the latest enhancements and fixes for version 21, and can only be loaded to a computer with MOGO Version 21 already installed. This is not a full upgrade, so it will not upgrade previous versions of MOGO to Version 21. Do not download UPV2100.EXE unless you are using MOGO Version 21. Please remember to run a full back up before installing the update. For more information, see how to install MOGO updates.
v21 Build 95
Build 95 Contains the Following Enhancements:
- When sending Appointment Confirmations via eReminders, the Appointment Confirmation message will be used.
- You can choose to show Recall By Month or by Days Overdue. This is done by unchecking/checking the Show Recall by Month option under the View menu in the Recall List.