MOGO Windows maintenance updates can be downloaded free of charge.
How to Install the MOGO Update
- Close MOGO
- Download the latest build file
- Click Run from the File Download
- After the download is complete, click Run once again
- Click Next in the Install Shield window
- Read the End-User License Agreement, select I Accept and click Next
- When the installation if complete, click Finish to exit the installation
Version 22 Updates
MOGO Version 22 (Cloud)
Build 133 (5/31/2019)
The MOGO Version 22 maintenance update is for existing MOGO v22 users. This self-extracting setup program contains the latest enhancements and fixes for version 22, and can only be loaded to a computer with MOGO Version 22 already installed. This is not a full upgrade, so it will not upgrade previous versions of MOGO to Version 22. Do not download UPV2200.EXE unless you are using MOGO Version 22. For more information, see how to install MOGO updates.
v22 Build 133
Build 133 Contains the Following Enhancements:
- A new claim form (ADA 2018) has been added to the program.
- The image preview now displays images correctly.
- Memory issues causing the Restorative and/or Periodontal Charts to not load have been corrected.
- eReminders will now send out using the office’s customized message.
v22 Build 127
Build 127 Contains the Following Enhancements:
- Viewing the Advanced View on the Patient Lookup List displays correctly.
- Improvements have been made for re-estimating insurance coverage for incomplete treatment.
- You will now get a subscription notification a week before your cloud subscription expires.
- When signed into MOGO you can now click the ‘Click here to renew your subscription’ to make a payment in the subscription notification window. Clicking the link to make a payment within MOGO no longer requires an email address and password.