Family Table – Removing Insurance Coverage
You will use the Remove Insurance icon at the top of the Family Table in order to remove insurance coverage from a family member.
This icon will be “grayed out” if you select the name of someone who does not have insurance coverage.
Note: MOGO will automatically save the date, time, and login name of the user who removed the insurance coverage in the patient’s Notes screen. The Notes screen will also show the insurance holder name and ID number, employer name, insurance company name, and group number that was removed.
- Click to select a family member name under the “Member” column.
- Click in the Insurance Coverage screen to select the coverage you want to remove.
- Click on the Remove Insurance Coverage icon.
- MOGO will say “Removing insurance will change coverage year to date, remaining balance, and remaining deductible. All current changes will be saved. Are you sure you want to continue?”
- Click on Yes to remove coverage.