Family Table – Icons
You will use the icons at the top of the Family Table to use many of the features that are available.
If an icon is “grayed out” it cannot be used for the selected family member. For example, the Reassign Family Head icon will be grayed out if you select the Family Head. The Remove Insurance Coverage icon will be grayed out if you select a family member who does not have insurance coverage.
- New – To add a new family member. The name search window will open. You can add a new family member, or connect someone to the family for insurance purposes only.
- View Detail – Opens the Family Member information screen. This screen is similar to the Patient Information but has fewer fields of information.
- Patient Information – To go to the selected family member’s Patient Information screen. Note: If you select someone who has been entered only as a Family Head or Family Member, you will be asked if you would like to make them a patient.
- Transaction – To go to the selected family member’s Transaction screen. Note: If you select someone who has been entered only as a Family Head, you can only enter payments on their Transaction screen.
- Transaction History – To go to the selected family member’s Transaction History screen. Tip: You can “Show all Family Members” from any Transaction History screen!
- Notes – To go to the selected family member’s Notes.
- Aging – To open the aging window for the entire family.
- Remove Insurance Coverage – To remove insurance coverage from a family member. MOGO will track the login name, as well as the date and time insurance coverage was removed, in the patient’s Notes.
- Detach Family Member – To remove a family member from this family. This icon will be “grayed out” if you select a Family Head name. You can detach a family member and still keep the existing insurance coverage.
- Reassign Family Head – To assign another family member as the Family Head.
- Help – To go to MOGO’s Help.
- Close – To exit this screen.