Patient Location Setup
MOGO’s Multi-Office Location feature is very useful for practices that have more than one office location. It allows remote access to an office database from any of your other offices.
You can specify the location or locations in which you want an individual patient to appear from the Patient Location Setup screen.
On the Patient Location Setup screen, you can mark the locations as needed.
- Their Primary Location will be shown at the top of the Patient Location Setup screen. You can change this by clicking on the drop-down arrow at this field.
- The patient will always be displayed in their Primary Location, but you can select additional locations that should always display this patient.
- You can also mark the box to “Save changes to all family members” on the Patient Location Setup screen.
There are several ways to go to the Patient Location Setup screen.
You can double click on the Location field on the Patient Lookup List. This is a very quick way to change the patient’s location!
Tip: Click and drag the Location field to move it to the desired position on the Patient Lookup List!
You can search for a patient from another location from any Appointment Information screen.
- MOGO will say, “[Patient name] was found in your [location name]. Go to this person?”
- Remove the checkmark from the box “Don’t edit location information” which is always marked by default.
- Click on the Yes button.
- MOGO will ask if you want to edit the location information for this patient. When you click Yes, the Patient Location Setup screen will open.
Employee login rights can be customized for both MOGO and the Office Communication System (OCS) for each separate office location. Click here to learn more about Passwords. The OCS Reports are always separate for each location.
Resetting the Patient Display Location:
Reset Patient Display Location is under Help on the menu bar on the Patient Lookup List.
This is a utility that can be run that will reset the patients’ location. This utility will reset all display location options so that the patient is only displayed at their primary location (as selected on their Patient Location Setup screen).
All other computers must be out of MOGO. Otherwise, a message will tell you to have all other users exit and try again.
The following MOGO message appears:
“This operation resets any customized patient display locations so that all patients will be displayed at their primary location only. This procedure can take a long time, depending on the speed of your computer and the size of your database. Do you want to continue?”
After the utility runs, the Location Setup for each patient will only be marked for their primary location.