Printing a Phased Treatment Plan
Printing a Treatment Plan in phases would be a way to break the total Treatment Plan down into appointments. For example, if the patient is completing part of the treatment this year and waiting until next year to complete the remainder of the Treatment Plan, you may want to break the Treatment Plan down in two phases.
Printing a Treatment Plan in phases will allow you to include subtotals for each phase, as well as grand totals for each Treatment Plan.
You can customize Treatment Plans to include itemized fees, phase totals, and grand totals. In addition, options such as “Include Estimated Insurance” and “Include Tooth Description” can be selected when printing the Treatment Plans.
Treatment Plan messages are saved in the patient’s Notes for future reference.
To print out a Treatment Plan in phases, follow these steps:
- Enter undated treatment on the patient Transaction screen.
- Enter A1 under the Plan/Phase column for all treatment that is part of Plan A/Phase 1.
- Enter A2 under the Plan/Phase column for all treatment that is part of Plan A/Phase 2.
- Continue entering plan and phase numbers. Use the same plan letter (i.e., A) for all treatment that is part of the same Treatment Plan.
- Click on Print on the menu bar.
- Click on Treatment Plan. The Print Treatment Plan window will open.
- Enter A in the Treatment Plan number box. There is no need to enter the phase numbers. All phases that are part of Plan A will automatically be included.
- Click [OK].