From patient check in to check out, MOGO provides everything needed to make your front office function with ease and efficiency. Traffic to the front desk and time spent there will be drastically reduced!
- Check insurance benefits before patients arrive at the office with eEligibility online real-time verification.
- Once at the office all patients need to do is quickly verify their signature, or if forms need to be completed they can be filled out electronically, instantly storing the info in your system.
- You can then send a custom message back to the operatory notifying the doctor when the next patient has arrived.
- Between patients, you can quickly access your recall list and instantly send reminders via email or text message.
- Track Lab cases and confirm that they will be received before the patient's appointment.
- Verify patient info
- Send arrival announcement to operatory
- Collect payment (if needed)
- Print receipt
- Send electronic message to Operatory announcing each patient's arrival.
- Recieve real-time appointment confirmations replies.
- Auto scan appointment book for available times.
Instantly connect to insurance companies to verify patient's insurance eligibility directly through MOGO with eEligibility!
The Eligibility column in the Appointment Monitor provides quick access to "real time" eligibility verification!
Eliminate paper forms and create legal contracts with eSignature. This integrated feature allows patients to complete and sign forms digitally, using a signature pad or Tablet PC. Information is automatically available in your system. No paper forms to collect or scan into the computer, saving lots of time. No extra fee or third party.
The Digital Communication Suite (DCS) is a powerful tool that allows you to manage your letters, notes, emails, faxes, X-rays, patient records, payment agreements, and contracts into customizable folders in one easy to find location. Learn more...
E-mail case information directly to the dental lab and track lab cases online. Improved lab communication and instruction with digital lab transactions. Creates a documented record of each procedure that requires a lab slip or prescription. Learn more...
With a click of a single button, MOGO reports total tracking of valuable practice information like recalls, missed appointments, referrals, and unfinished treatment plans. Learn more...