MOGO Windows maintenance updates can be downloaded free of charge.
How to Install the MOGO Update
- Close MOGO
- Download the latest build file
- Click Run from the File Download
- After the download is complete, click Run once again
- Click Next in the Install Shield window
- Read the End-User License Agreement, select I Accept and click Next
- When the installation if complete, click Finish to exit the installation
Version 22 Updates
MOGO Version 22 (Cloud)
Build 127 (5/10/2019)
The MOGO Version 22 maintenance update is for existing MOGO v22 users. This self-extracting setup program contains the latest enhancements and fixes for version 22, and can only be loaded to a computer with MOGO Version 22 already installed. This is not a full upgrade, so it will not upgrade previous versions of MOGO to Version 22. Do not download UPV2200.EXE unless you are using MOGO Version 22. For more information, see how to install MOGO updates.
v22 Build 127
Build 127 Contains the Following Enhancements:
- Viewing the Advanced View on the Patient Lookup List displays correctly.
- Improvements have been made for re-estimating insurance coverage for incomplete treatment.
- You will now get a subscription notification a week before your cloud subscription expires.
- When signed into MOGO you can now click the ‘Click here to renew your subscription’ to make a payment in the subscription notification window. Clicking the link to make a payment within MOGO no longer requires an email address and password.
v22 Build 125
Build 125 Contains the Following Enhancements:
- The order in which eReminders are processed has been changed. Appointment confirmations and reminders will send first, birthday messages second, and recall reminders last.
- For multi-location offices, when eReminders send, they will send for all locations at the same time. You no longer need the program to be open in each location.
- Sending recall reminders using the Send Thru MOGO method no longer sends duplicated reminder messages.
- Clicking on the eReminder links in the eReminder Status window will now open the eReminder To Do List.
- You can now enter up to 4 pairs of CPT modifiers on the Medical Layout of the Transaction Screen. The modifiers will now print on the 1500 02-12 claim form correctly.
- Copying Insurance Company Fee Schedules to insurance plans now works correctly.
- A new ‘Reply to All’ option has been added to the Interoffice Messaging system.