Cloud-based dental practice software safely and securely hosted by Microsoft. No servers. No maintenance. No hassle.
Secure Microsoft Hosting
When it comes to the safety and security of your data, we don’t mess around. MOGO Cloud has gone straight to the top—working with the most secure and advanced hosting providers in the industry: Microsoft Windows Azure™.
Microsoft has decades-long experience building enterprise software and running some of the largest online services in the world, and leverages this experience to implement and continuously improve security-aware software development, operational management, and threat mitigation practices that are essential to the strong protection of services and data.
Microsoft Azure maintains compliance with HIPAA and HITECH.
For more on why Microsoft Azure, visit: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/
Ready to learn more?
We’d love to prepare a custom demo for you! Request a demo and in the comments box, let us know anything of particular interest—we’ll be sure to address it. Also, watch for a call or email from us, we’ll chat briefly, then schedule a time for the demo.
Technical Support for Cloud-Based Users
Your MOGO Cloud subscription program includes:
- Unlimited tech support and calls by dialing tollfree 800-944-6646
- direct computer connection assistance
- Free maintenance updates
- Free upgrades
Download TriSpot Direct Connect®
After you download and fill out your paperwork, you may need to download Direct Connect. You can download the Direct Connect program using the link below.
- Click here to begin downloading Direct Connect (314KB)
- Press Save in the File Download dialog box
- Save the file to your desktop and a MOGO representative will assist you with setup
Click the Azure Hardware Requirements link below to open a list of the minimum requirements for each computer that will be used to run MOGO Azure:
Azure Hardware Requirements
The following is a list of the minimum requirements for each computer that will be used to run MOGO Azure:
- Intel core i3 processor (3rd generation or higher)
- 6 GB RAM or more
- 250 GB (or larger) hard disk drive with minimum 10% free disk space on the local c: drive
- Wide SXGA (1440 x 900) or higher-resolution
- Keyboard and Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Network Adapter
For wired networks, Gigabit is required
For wireless networks, we recommend Wireless N or AC
- To best utilize the graphics on the Restorative Chart and/or properly utilize Direct Interfaces for radiographs, a dedicated Video Card with a minimum of 2 GB of VRAM that supports DirectX 10 or higher.
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1, 64-bit
- Note: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 32-Bit versions of Windows 8.1 and 10 are not supported.
A high speed internet connection is required to access MOGO Azure. You should contact you internet service provider for specific details about the hardware they provide, but we’ve included a general list for your reference.
- A cable/DSL modem to connect to the internet.
- A wireless router or a Gigabit Network Switch with enough ports to connect your wired computers.
- Network cables to connect each computer to the switch.
- 50 Mbps Download
- 20 Mbps Upload
Note: These speeds are the minimum required for optimum performance. MOGO Azure will run on connections below these speeds with reduced performance and reliability. Contact MOGO for further details. You may test your internet speed with Speedtest.net This will accurately provide you with results.
- Printer with drivers designed for the client operating system installed on your workstations (a laser printer with dedicated paper tray, envelope feeder and minimum print speed of 15ppm is recommended)
- To use the multi-media training, a Windows compatible sound card with speakers (or headphones) is required.
These specifications are subject to change without notice. Revised December 13, 2019
Ready to order?
We can help with that! Just call or email, and we’ll get you started with our software within the next business day. Our software specialists will also be ready to discuss and arrange any training requests. Call 800-944-6646.