Automatically migrate your data to The MOGO Cloud, on your time!
MOGO has made the process of migrating from MOGO Server to The Cloud simple and easy. The upload and conversion of your server data to The Cloud is now automated and can be done on your schedule. Below you will find the MOGO Cloud Uploader, which will take the information gathered when you ran the MOGO Cloud Discovery and automate the entire process. The results of your Cloud Discovery must be approved by MOGO for the Cloud Uploader to run. If you have not received a notification that your Discovery results have been approved, contact MOGO at 800-944-6646. If you have not yet run the MOGO Cloud Discovery, click here to take the first step towards the Cloud.
The MOGO Cloud Uploader is a simple utility that takes you step by step through the process. From acknowledging and accepting the MOGO Cloud agreement, to processing your first month’s subscription payment, to uploading and converting your data, and finally upgrading your computer to the current version (if necessary); the Cloud Uploader does it all!
Before running the Cloud Uploader, there are a few things to keep in mind:
• The Cloud Uploader is designed to be used by existing MOGO Server users. If you are not currently using MOGO Server, contact a Software Specialist at 800-944-6646 for information regarding the new user process.
• The Cloud Uploader can be run from any computer that has access to your MOGO Server.
• The computer that runs the Cloud Uploader must be running Windows 7 or higher.
• Your MOGO data must be on Version 15 or later in order to run the Cloud Uploader.
• If the computer you run the Uploader on is not currently running MOGO Version 21 you will be upgraded automatically. In order to run MOGO Cloud Version 21 you must meet the Hardware Requirements.
• Once you begin the upload process your data will no longer be accessible via MOGO Server.
If you have any questions or would like assistance running the MOGO Cloud Uploader, feel free to contact a MOGO Software Specialist at 800-944-6646 Monday-Friday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm.