To our MOGO Family,
As we continue to monitor all information and updates regarding COVID-19, we want to make sure you know that the health, safety, and well-being of our clients, our employees, and our greater community is our top priority. During this ever evolving situation, a time may come where our employees will need to stay home. Thankfully, MOGO Azure allows us access from outside the office. This means that our entire team will be able to continue providing the same excellent support that has always set MOGO apart. Our technical support department will continue to be available Monday through Friday, from 8 am to 5:30 pm (cst).
We also understand that many of your offices are facing the same dilemma: how to keep the office running when the doctors and staff are forced to work from home? Thankfully once again, MOGO Azure allows you access to your office data, from anywhere – anytime! Below you will find information to assist you with setting up MOGO Azure on computers outside the office and setting up employee’s access to the program and MOGO Online.
Even though this situation is continuously changing, rest assured MOGO will be here with you every step of the way.
[Click the next to each step for screenshot]
Give the employee the right to access the MOGO Azure program from home:
- From the Go To menu of the Patient Lookup List, open the Employee List.
- Highlight the employee and click on the Edit pencil to open their Employee Information screen.
- Under the General tab, click the bullet hole option “Can use MOGO anywhere”.
- Optional: You can also click the box next to “Limit user login hours” to limit the hours that they can sign in. .
- Enter the employee’s home email address in the email field. (Make sure you use a different email address for each employee to ensure they can access the program)
- Make sure the employee’s Login Name and Password is filled in.
To install MOGO Azure at home:
- Follow this link.
- On the installation page, click the Installation button and follow the prompts on the Install Wizard.
- Once the program has installed, launch MOGO Azure.
- The first time you log into MOGO on a newly installed computer you will need to sign in with an email and password (as setup above).
Give the employee rights to access MOGO Online:
- From the File menu of the Patient Lookup List, click on Login Name.
- Select the login name from the list on the left and click the Setup button.
- Make sure the following information is filled:
- Click the Enable button at the top of the Setup window.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the Setup window.
Note: If the “Limit user login hours” is set for the employee (see the instructions section above) the employee will only be able to log into MOGO Online during those days/times.
To log into MOGO Online:
- Go to www.mogocloud.net.