MOGO Updates - Download Updates and Fixes Here
MOGO Windows maintenance updates can be downloaded free of charge. If you are using MOGO versions 9-15, you can download maintenance updates on our prior versions update page.
MOGO version 16 offices may encounter repeat message prompting to update, even though you clicked to install update. You may be receiving this message because you do not have administrative login rights and the update is not completing.
You may contact MOGO Support Department at 800-944-6646 or complete the following instructions to install your update.
1. Right click on the MOGO icon on your desktop.
2. Choose "Run as administrator", you will be prompted to install update, continue through until finish.
3. This will complete your update.
MOGO version 16 - Build 56 (04/30/13)
The MOGO version 16 maintenance update is for existing MOGO 16 users. This self-extracting setup program contains the latest enhancements and fixes for version 16, and can only be loaded to a computer with MOGO version 16 already installed. This is not a full upgrade, so it will not upgrade previous versions of MOGO to version 16. Do not download UPV1600.EXE unless you are using MOGO version 16. Please remember to run a full back up before installing the update. For more information, see how to install MOGO updates here.
Build 56 Contains the Following Enhancements & Fixes:
- Common keyboard shortcuts have been added to the Word Processor.
- The program has been changed to use the standard windows open file dialog when opening image files.
- Date fields with drop-down calendars in OCS no longer display strange characters.
- Treatment plan notes can now be edited or removed. A confirmation prompt is displayed if the related treatment plan is presented, accepted, rejected, or completed.
- The $ sign now shows properly in the appointment book when a patient has a balance.
- Printing multiple copies of the insurance form works when setting the number of copies in the Options screen.
- Merge fields for Provider DEA #, NPI Number, and Medicaid number (the extra one from the bottom of the of the provider editing screen) have been added to the word processor.
- The home and business email addresses display properly in the appointment book.
- The options for submitting plan fees or the office's UCR are now fully functional.
- Editing Preferred Procedure Symbols on the sidebar in the appointment book now works correctly.
- The number of months since the last x-ray is now correct on the route slip.
- The line separating the name and phone number on the appointment book has been corrected so that it no longer cuts off the phone number.
- QuickLetters can now be sent as faxes.
- The HCFA form printing screen no longer fails to open when you select dental codes and enable the "Claim all tx on medical form" option.
- The phone number displays correctly on insurance forms.
- Custom Clinical chart now only displays documents saved under clinical cabinet and available folders are "CDS", "Comment", "QRP" and "TMD". Also "All Categories" is added to cabinet list on the custom windows.
- The "fit daily note at page footer" option when printing the Appointment Schedule is now saved.
Build 52 Contains the Following Enhancements & Fixes:
- A new charting icon "Maryland" has been added to the "Fixed Pros." category in the Restorative Chart. This icon will automatically add the retainer and pontic service codes.
- Completion dates can now be changed in the Restorative Chart. Changes to the completion date are reflected in the Yearmap and Log file.
- Completed treatment can now be deleted from the Restorative Chart. Deletions are reflected in the Yearmap and Log file.
- In the Restorative Chart, the "complete" option on the right-click menu is no longer available if the treatment has already been completed.
- Deleting items from the Restorative Chart now displays a prompt to confirm that you wish to delete this item.
- In the Restorative Chart, changing the "Tx Type" from "Tx" to "Comp" in the Tx Detail Panel will automatically set the completed date as the current date. Changing from "Comp" to "Tx" will automatically remove the completed date.
- In the Restorative Chart, if a treatment is not completed, clicking on the "Charge", "Est. Ins1", and "Est. Ins2" fields will now pop out an input window to modify those fields. If the patient does not have primary or secondary insurance, when you try to modify the related insurance value the program will remind you they do not have that coverage.
- If the CDS is set to automatic in the Restorative Chart, it will only display when completing treatment, not when changing the completion date.
- The eFax inbox has been fixed to once again display incoming faxes.
- The All-New DoseSpot interface for ePrescriptions is now available in Version 16. An Icon has been added to the Patient Lookup List with a link to the registration form.
- When selecting multiple days in the Appointment Book the "+3/+6 months" buttons change to "+week/-week."
- Right-clicking and choosing view distribution details on procedure codes that have payments distributed no longer gives a message stating that there are no distributions.
- The provider selection window in the Appointment Book now includes an "Initials" column to display the provider initials (if present). The dropdown provider list in the Appointment Editor now displays the provider initials as well.
- Treatment Plans now include insurance estimates from other items in the same plan before calculating benefits for new items.
Build 51 Contains the Following Enhancements & Fixes:
- Emdeon's number is now listed at the bottom of the View eClaims Window.
- New information was added to the deposit slip including: break down of the total deposit, Cash Total, Check Total, Sub Total, and Credit Card Total. For the one that excludes credit cards, they are Cash Total and Check Total.
- Two rights were added to the user right list: "Generate Daysheet for more than 2 days" and "Print Daysheet including summary section."
- When a watch is marked on the restorative chart it will display automatically when that tooth is selected.
- The Root Canal button on the restorative chart now displays the correct root canal code depending on which tooth you select.
- After manually typing a surface for a treatment in an incorrect order, the program now auto-corrects the entry as it is saved. Previously, this was only done as the treatment was being entered.
- The office's time zone has been added to office setup. This allows the office to specify what time zone should be used when displaying their information on the v16 MOGO cloud.
- The program no longer fails to print labels from the Patient Look Up List when no patients are selected.
- An option has been added to calculate secondary insurance using the non-duplication method for coordination of benefits.
- The treatment plan list on the Appointment Editor now displays the patient portion.
- Duplicate computer names in the MOGO computer list no longer prevents the v16 database upgrade from completing.
Build 50 Contains the Following Enhancements & Fixes:
- When printing or sending an insurance form, the details that pop up when you move your mouse over an insurance plan no longer remain open after you move the cursor away.
- Attempting to open the version 13 Restorative Chart no longer generates an error or causes the program to freeze.
- When a marginal defect was charted and subsequently a filling was done, the filling is now displayed properly.
- When using the erupted and unerupted icons in the restorative chart, you have the ability to designate a measurement to stipulate how far above or below the gum line the tooth will display.
- When you are in the Periodontal Chart and you modify the settings on the lower right side, it will ask you upon exiting if you want to set it as your new default. The options will save.
- A new feature was added to the distribution detail window that added a column to reflect the distribution date of monies applied and the service dates.
Build 41 Contains the Following Enhancements & Fixes:
- Treatment plans with an eSignature are now displayed properly in the patient notes.
- Processing multiple eSignatures required for the same person now works properly.
- The flow of copying an insurance plan has been changed.
- The initial message is no longer displayed.
- It now opens the copy options screen first, and then opens the insurance plan list.
- The title of the plan list has been changed to "copy from".
- On the copy plan options screen, the plans you are copying (from & to ) are now displayed at the top of the screen.
- You can click a button to select a different plan to copy from (double clicking the name also works).
- The text describing each option now has a border and is grayed out if the option is not selected.
- While the plan is being copied, a "please wait" message is now displayed. At the end of the copy, the program now displays a "copy complete" message.
- Charting code D2915 no longer displays as a crown.
- Charting code D6056 no longer displays as an implant screw.
- Trying to edit an insurance plan from the patient information screen of someone who has insurance, but is not the subscriber, will now display a new message that states you have to enter an employer first and asks if you want to select one.
- The buttons on the "Select Insurance Plan for this Patient" window have been changed. OK and Close have been removed from the toolbar and replaced with OK and Cancel buttons at the bottom of the screen.
- When the "Select Insurance Plan for this Patient" window is automatically displayed because the user has entered a new employer for a patient, the Cancel button (previously the Close button on the toolbar) is no longer available.
- The color of the hint text ("type here to enter employer 1") has been updated to a grayish-silvery color.