Entering transactions in MOGO is easy!
Whether you know the ADA service codes by heart or need a little cheat sheet, recording transactions in MOGO is easy. The MOGO Transaction screen represents the patient ledger. Click inside the ledger to begin entering codes or press the "Service Code Button" to rely on a list of codes that includes your own custom codes.
- Easily access most areas of MOGO from the Transaction screen
- Enter transactions using ADA codes, custom codes, and silent codes
- Enter all transactions from one screen
- Calculate charges from multiple fee schedules
- Apply discounts and adjustments
- Process credit cards with or without a magnetic strip reader (credit card reader available from Allways, Inc.)
- Manage your capitation plans
- Record and apply non-sufficient funds
The MOGO Transaction screen is your centralized location to enter treatment plans, primary and secondary insurance payments, and even capitation services.